In the accredited facilities of FLYINGGROUP we have plenty of space for service and maintenance, but no room for error. Needless to say, we only employ top engineers and experienced technical staff to ensure high-level safety.
Prior to each flight, our engineers perform a thorough inspection themselves. Our team of specialists (B1, B2, C) and qualified technicians (A) tend to our own fleet as well as third party jets, complying with the European Agency for Aviation Safety regulations (EASA).
Furthermore, FLYINGGROUP is an official Williams Service Centre and EASA Part-145 organisation, affirming our high-standard quality in technical support, from engines to components, such as base and line maintenance. We continuously expand and upgrade our skills to obtain additional approvals and familiarise ourselves with innovations and new aircraft types.
• Cessna Citation Mustang (510)
• Cessna Citation Jet (525, 525A, 525B)
• Cessna Citation XL, XLS, XLS+
• Cessna Citation Sovereign
• Dassault Falcon 900 DX, EX (B inspection)
• Dassault Falcon 2000 EX, LX Easy (B inspection)
• Dassault Falcon 7X (up to 4A+ and B inspection)
• Dassault Falcon 8X (up to 4A+ and B inspection)
• Gulfstream 280
• Embraer ERJ-190 (only line maintenance)