FLYINGGROUP, a rapidly growing business jet operator in Europe, is looking to fill in the vacancy of an Airworthiness Administrative for the Continuing Airworthiness Department at the main office in Antwerp.
The goal of the Admin Support is to make sure, together with the team, that all aircraft technical records of the Flyinggroup fleet are kept up to date and are being archived meticulously as part of the continuing airworthiness process.
You will work in a continuing, airworthiness environment on new, high value business jets. As part of the airworthiness department, you will be a member of a team that offers high quality work in accordance with EASA regulations.
He/She is responsible for:
- The updating of the airframe, engine, APU and component logbooks
- The correct and accurately filing of all paperwork and work packages related to the maintenance of all aircraft in our fleet
- Keeping up to date and archiving all aircraft technical records
- The creation and updating of the department’s monthly financial billing reports
- The input of all data required to generate invoices for the aftermarket programs related to airframes, engines and APU’s
- Education: secondary
- You are motivated to work in an aviation environment
- You are a strong team player
- You are well organized
- You are flexible regarding working hours
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- You have an excellent computer knowledge (Word and Excel)
- No prior experience is required
Full time permanent employment contract.
Flyinggroup offers you extensive opportunities to expand knowledge and skills.
To apply to this vacancy, please send your application form and resume online. Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be considered and contacted.