Flyinggroup, one of Europe’s leading operators of business aircraft, has a job opportunity for a Commercial Director.
Are you the professional one with the commercial skills, who will be able to represent our company? Then fly with us.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent the Company at external events, conferences, e.a.;
- Negotiate various contracts with both suppliers and clients
- Sign Charter contracts ;
- Represent the Company to (prospective) aircraft owners and engage in financial negotiations and take the necessary budgetary and financial decisions;
- Take responsibility and Key Account Management over certain aircraft in the Fleet and their respective owners. Lead the Commercial and Charter Department by leading by example and sharing good practice, advice and experiences and by (individually) coaching, steering and counseling the Commercial team.
- Follow up and closely supervise both internal and external events organized by the Marketing department;
- Perform continuous market and product research in order to constantly keep an eye on our strategic market position and product line.
SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Commercial flair and attitude leading to the ability to receive clients properly
- An interest in aviation, sales and travel; Passion is a plus!
- Leadership qualities of guiding and motivating a team;
- Team player
- Ease of communication with a large diversity of nationalities and levels;
- A bridge builder and a relationship creator;
- Experience in dealing with high-value clients
- College degree in a commercial program;
- Very good language knowledge ((English, (Dutch and/or French))
- A basis of relevant aviation awareness is a plus;
- Min. 5 years of previous commercial experience (in a (business) aviation setting)
Interested in joining our exciting world of executive business aircraft?