Front desk attendant / Flight attendant
We are looking for dedicated applicants who would like to become corporate flight attendant combined with welcoming guests at the reception and in the VIP lounge of FLYINGGROUP Headquarters.
We invite candidates to apply if following requirements are met :
- minimum education: high school degree
- minimum 3 years of flying experience
- fluent in Dutch, French and English (ability to speak another language is an asset) – language skills will be assessed during pre-assessment by phone
- strong work ethics and committed to impeccable service
- professional, discreet, creative, proactive and flexible
- high standard of personal grooming, self-perception and presentation
- in possession of a European passport
- having a valid driving license
- living close to Antwerp is an asset but not a must
- providing outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction on board, at the reception and in the VVIP lounge
- continually improve the service and update passenger profile within the team
- solve problems creatively and follow through with customer feedback
- to maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
We are offering:
- base : Antwerp International Airport
- fulltime contract which includes :
- approximately 50% as a corporate flight attendant
- approximately 50% as front desk assistant at our headquarters in Antwerp – as front desk attendant you will work either from 6AM till 2PM or 2PM till 10PM
- an attractive salary which is partly variable – we like to reward availability for the company
- healthcare and hospitality insurance
- a motivated team who wants to be leader in corporate airline service delivery.
Interested in joining our exciting world of executive business aircraft ? Please send your motivation letter, a recent full body picture together with your CV.
Stepping into this role is not just accepting the job. It is showing care and going beyond the expectations of our guests.