OCC Planning Officer
FLYINGGROUP, one of Europe’s leading business jet operators, has a vacancy for an OCC Agent for the Operational Control Centre at the main office in Antwerp.
The main task of the OCC planning officer consists of planning and organizing all FLYINGGROUP’s flights. This means taking into account the customer’s needs, the chosen destination, the most suitable aircraft available & the crew on hand.
The main task consists of planning, preparing, organizing and monitoring all FLYINGGROUP’s worldwide flights, taking into account the customer’s needs, the chosen destination and route, the most suitable aircraft available, the crew on hand, etc.
The planning and preparation of all FLYINGGROUP’s flights also includes requesting flight arrangements, such as handling requests, airport slots and perform detailed operational calculations, the monitoring of the actual flight operations and take appropriate action to tackle any irregularity.
- The agent is highly customer minded and pays full attention to the particulars of each customer.
- Good communication skills, meaning a good (spoken and written) knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are well organized and stress resistant
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Keen interest in aviation is a must
- You have a good computer knowledge: Word, Excel.
- You are willing to work in shifts and to work during weekends.
To apply to this vacancy, please send your application form and resume online. Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be considered and contacted.