We are looking for a motivated Charter Executive for immediate employment.
As a Commercial / Charter Executive you will be primarily responsible for selling charter flights. The job contains a great variety of tasks including flight quotations, administrative and financial tasks, client follow-up, sales.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
Your main tasks:
- Respond to customer requests
- Calculate Charter Prices on our own fleet
- Sub-charter third party aircraft.
- Full Administrative follow-up of charter bookings.
- You manage flight bookings from A to Z in all details to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Welcome our passengers as a good host at our facilities and nearby airports.
- Support prospection and general sales activities to new customers
- Representing our company and carry out our corporate philosophy in your contacts with customers and other relations Networking and Client Relations.
- You will receive the specific and necessary on-the-job training.
- You report to the Charter Manager.
- Market compliant salary, including target bonus
- Ideally you have a degree in communication, sales or marketing (A1 - Bachelor) or relevant experience.
- Min. 1 à 2 years of Sales experience is a must.
- You are able to speak, read and write Dutch, English and French. Other languages are a plus.
- You are a fast learner and you can work independently in a growing international organization.
- You are organized and problem solving is a challenge for you.
- You have good computer skills and familiar with MS Office programs.
- You are a social person, analytical and a good team player.
- You are open to flexible working hours and weekend availability.
- Aviation experience is not a must, although an interest in aviation will be considered as a plus.
We offer a challenging environment in a niche market together with career possibilities for the right applicants.