FLYINGGROUP, a rapidly growing business jet operator in Europe, is looking to fill in the vacancy of an unlicensed mechanic for our PART 145 departement at the main office in Antwerp.
The goal of the Unlicensed Mechanic is to make sure, together with the team, that all aircraft are maintained and being served as per manufacturer's procedures.
You will work in an EASA part 145 organization on new, high value business jets.
He/She is responsible for:
• Perform Maintenance Tasks in compliance with Part-145 regulations
• Perform Tasks as described on Jobcards and Work-order Tasks
• Fill out the Jobcards with details of the performed tasks prior to verification by Certified staff
• Education: secondary
• You are motivated to work in an aviation environment
• You are a strong team player
• You are well organized
• Flexible regarding working hours
• Shifts (06h-22h)
• No experience only interested Offer Full time permanent employment contract.
Flyinggroup offers you extensive opportunities to expand knowledge and skills.