Licensed Staff Part 145
FLYINGGROUP, a rapidly growing business jet operator in Europe, is looking to fill in the vacancy of an licensed staff for our PART 145 department at the main office in Antwerp.
The goal of the Licensed Staff is to make sure, together with the team, that all aircraft are maintained and being served as per manufacturer's procedures.
You will work in as EASA part 145 organization on new, high value business jets.
He/She is responsible for:
• Perform Maintenance Tasks in compliance with Part-145 regulations
• Assess the tasks performed by Unlicensed Mechanics
• Verify correct procedure and manual has been used to perform the maintenance tasks
• Verify tasks have been performed and recorded correctly according to Part-145 regulations Your profile
• Holder of EASA PART 66 AML
• You are motivated to work in an aviation environment
• You are a strong team player
• You are well organized
• Flexible regarding working hours
• Shifts (06h-22h)
Full time permanent employment contract.
Flyinggroup offers you extensive opportunities to expand knowledge and skills.
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be considered and contacted.