Purpose of the job:
The Charter Manager leads the B2B Charter Team and supervises its work and takes responsibility for its overall results. He/She is an active member of the Charter Sales Team (currently consisting of 4 Commercial Executives) and keeps a close eye on its functioning and adapts or assist where necessary. He/She reports to the Commercial Director.
– The responsibility to maximize the overall financial charter sales turnover
– To boost the sales channels both via traditional B2B networks (Broker relation) and by establishing a “digital agenda”
– Keeping an eye on the aircraft’s planning to make it as efficient as possible
– Develops a clear, result-driven structure via coaching within the team
– Identify new opportunities for growth, develop new sales strategies
– Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients
– 4+ years of previous commercial experience in a business aviation setting
– College degree in a commercial program
– Excellent English language skills are required, mastery of other languages are an asset (French, Dutch and/or German)
– Being stress-resilient and able to work under time pressure
– Easily keeping a helicopter view of ongoing situations
– A bridge-builder and a relationship creator
– A passion for aviation is essential
To apply to this vacancy, we invite you to send your application form and resume online.
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be considered and contacted.