As the owner of a jet aircraft, you deal with both the benefits and the burdens. We alleviate your concerns with our experience and attention to every detail.
Owning and managing a jet can be quite demanding. The stringent administrative and technical requirements are immense and keeping the costs under control requires experience and knowhow. At FLYINGGROUP, we are happy to help you under a transparent arrangement that offers full disclosure on all aspects of your aircraft’s management.
We keep your aircraft in mint condition, compliant with the prevailing European regulations. Our team of over 220 experts currently oversees a fleet of 42 aircraft, making FLYINGGROUP a major operator. Furthermore, we run an official maintenance facility providing support from routine inspections up to comprehensive maintenance.
Some of our clients rely on us to make their jet a source of income, extending its use to third party charters. What would a flight be without the ‘return’, right?
• Your aircraft is handled by our specialists.
• We manage every possible detail.
• We help you limit operating costs.
• Transparency is key in the fee remuneration.
• You can opt to get a commercial return on top.
• Flexibility to operate your aircraft under 1 of our 3 European AOCs (Belgium, Luxembourg, Malta) or 2 NCCs (Luxembourg, Malta).
Maximal flexibility in travel and minimal expenses in operations? Sharing an aircraft is a sensible way to enjoy the best of both worlds.
This formula enables you to fully tailor the use and accompanying costs of flying a private jet to your actual needs. It limits your investment to your personal share, but it does not limit you to one single aircraft: we have an entire fleet at your disposal, allowing you to fly with various aircraft on the same day.
Why carry the load alone? Join the FLYINGGROUP community to spread the financial burden and benefit from the economies of scale to save on insurance premiums, fuel prices and maintenance fees.
We organise and arrange all essentials for management, maintenance and operations. You travel at any time, and at affordable rates, offering you attractive tax options on top of that. So, do you share our enthusiasm on sharing ownership?
• Investment is limited to your own share.
• Pay an annual fee according to your share.
• Variable costs are calculated per flight hour.
• Flight costs correlate to specific flights.
• We ensure full transparency at all times.