As the owner of a jet aircraft, you deal with both the benefits and the burdens. We alleviate your concerns with our experience and attention to every detail.
Owning and managing a jet can be quite demanding. The stringent administrative and technical requirements are immense and keeping the costs under control requires experience and knowhow. At FLYINGGROUP, we are happy to help you under a transparent arrangement that offers full disclosure on all aspects of your aircraft’s management.
We keep your aircraft in mint condition, compliant with the prevailing European regulations. Our team of over 220 experts currently oversees a fleet of 42 aircraft, making FLYINGGROUP a major operator. Furthermore, we run an official maintenance facility providing support from routine inspections up to comprehensive maintenance.
Some of our clients rely on us to make their jet a source of income, extending its use to third party charters. What would a flight be without the ‘return’, right?
• Your aircraft is handled by our specialists.
• We manage every possible detail.
• We help you limit operating costs.
• Transparency is key in the fee remuneration.
• You can opt to get a commercial return on top.
• Flexibility to operate your aircraft under 1 of our 3 European AOCs (Belgium, Luxembourg, Malta) or 2 NCCs (Luxembourg, Malta).